Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Diary 9/18/13

Went for a nice drive yesterday afternoon to help someone take a N-A-P! Shhhhh.... We were looking for bears, and we saw flipped over bushes and other evidence of bears(piles in the road), but in the heat of the day, most smart bears were napping already as there was plenty of moon to feed at night. The only animals we saw were a few range cows at the top of the mountain hanging out by a small spring of water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...