Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Diary 9/23/13

Boy, I sure would like to purchase some more perennial asters such as the ones in the above photo. They are such a treat this time of year. The fall crocus are a great surprise also. I have Madonna Lilies that pop up about now in two different places in the yard. One place was planted as a thank you from a wwoofer from three years ago. Good ole Ryan. Wonder what he and many of the others who have spent time here are up to? Once in awhile I hear from one from a distance. Many I see on Facebook, and a few still keep in touch through the mail. With 55 kids, it is easy to forget a few. One or two did not stay even 24 hours, though I am Facebook friends with one of them. A handful have married after wwoofing together. We have had a couple babies and another on the way, so the energy continues. Hope in 18 years they want to come help. I gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...