Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Diary 9/24/13

WET! That is what one could say about the great outdoors today. I saw that there was a bit of ice in the raindrops, so look out mountains, here come the bottom of your snow pack. Sounds like we are in for a cooler fall if not wetter, so the snows we get early may actually stay on the mountains through winter. That is a god thing come spring and early summer when the evaporation of the snow pack begets other moisture we will need. Though Allen worked on cleaning upper greenhouse and I helped a bit, I am directing my energy inside. I am
One out, one to go...
going to work on finishing the bathroom project. New flooring, new toilet, and eventually paint. Yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...