Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Diary 9/15/13

Successfully pulled off a surprise birthday party for my next door neighbor and friend. She thought she was picking me up to go out for lunch. I lured her inside pretending to get my shoes on. As she came through the door, 14 of our friends jumped out to say "surprise". PERFECT!
Garden Girl has returned for a few days. We will harvest corn, tomatoes, and berries from the garden and begin to tear out melon vines and cucumbers that are finished producing for this year. Rain due by end of week with possible showers before. A welcome chnage to the almost record high temperatures and super dry winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...