Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kitty paws

 My cat is a Maine Coon Cat. He has a distinctive black "M'" on his forehead. He has moved on from rodent management to retirement.  He is purely ornamental.  When it is very cold or snowy, his coat is gorgeous.  When it is hot and dry, he has a hard time staying up with fur maintenance.  This time of year, he is a good looking guy.  I especially love his furry toes.  I am sure the hairs have a purpose,; it may have something to do with being quiet or maybe protection in the snow and cold. Whatever the reason,they sure are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...