Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Diary 2/16/13

Plumbing still life
The plumbing took almost all day, but it was well worth the trouble of no water to have several problems fixed while the well was off and the pipes were drained.  No disasters, just a struggle to reach down in ditches, cutting, gluing, and repairing four places in our water delivery system of pipes. Old valves are replaced with some new fangled ones that will not give us as much trouble in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...