Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Diary 2/11/13

This and that day.  Raking leaves up for the chicken yard. The chickens stir them into their poop and other deteriorating bedding and voila, I have some great stuff to add to beds I will be growing vegetables in later.  Have put in a large gate so we can bring the tractor to haul it off.  Previously it was a bucket and wheel barrow job.  We'll see how it all works.  With less area to prep, I should have plenty of humus to add.  I will start on it soon, but I still have time as the days are short and temperatures not waking the soil up yet. Relaxing evening writing and thinking about tile patterns...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...