Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Diary 2/22/13

We bought the tile!  It was not hard to find tiles that we liked, but I was set on the size I wanted supposedly to make the math easier.  Basically a marble looking light beige for most of the shower interior with a row of the darker greenish with some golden browns accent tiles running through them  for one vertical line on each wall.  As it works out, the darker tiles will be the ones we cut and so a narrower line in the middle of all the light colored tiles will look interesting.  I am not too particular as I figure we are probably the ones who will see it and not that many others.  Now to collect the rest of the supplies and the tile cutter from a neighbor.  I will draw some level lines on the concrete board today and figure out where to start.  Mixing the mortar is a little intimidating, but I will figure it out eventually.  Again, any mistakes are part of the uniqueness of DIY, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...