Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Diary 2/4/13


Cleaning up around some old animal sheds that we have not used for years. Moved things that have been in place for over 30 years.  Fell a couple trees that have problems probably as result of a huge storm here in 1962.  It was the lowest barometric reading on this coast ever.  You can see where the trees are crooked and take a guess at what happened.  In one area, some big tree came down and swiped the rest as it came down, leaving da,mge that is still visible from way back then. Collecting logs to trim into beams for upcoming shop building. They are stacked for drying and easy pickup by the excavator. Any tops or weird places are firewood.  I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...