Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Diary 2/13/13


Maybe it doesn't look like a big deal or much progress, but it definitely was.  Our friend, Will, and my son helped get to this point by the end of the day.  Ready for tile, with new plumbing, shower head, ABS, and vent.  The vase is my color inspiration, nothing too extraordinary there.  I have a chance to get some tile as seen behind the vase for free, so I am going to take advantage of the fact that they match my color scheme exactly! Now to find that special accent tile with some pale green and a plant theme I think...

1 comment:

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...