Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Diary 12/6/12


Cleaning out the greenhouses and looking at them with different eyes as to the possibilities gardening for fun could have compared to gardening for profit. Allen helped clean upper greenhouse out and rake the raised beds flat so I can put a play area lawn in there.  There were gopher tunnels under the beds which is exactly why I am retiring the area.  Cleaned the top greenhouse last week and will keep the beds as is for now, in that it was the best producer this year, and I plan to do most of the indoor stuff in it next year, just less. Thinned the massive carrot bed, still more to do, but have plenty of carrots for now and passed some around.. Yum, they are sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...