Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Diary 12/17/12

First it was too much snow on the satellite dish, then it was a complete outage of phone and power.  So, with the help of a gasoline generator, I am online for a moment to say hi!  and let you know that we are still here, ha-ha.  I will take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas, just in case the storm warning we are under after noon, comes to fruition and we are without power for another two days or ???!  Here we are standing in the snow as the flakes fall all around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...