Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Diary 12/31/12

2013!!! Well, I don't think I am going to make it to midnight. Tostadas for dinner and fireworks while it snowed!  I spent the evening with good friends and neighbors and it has left me feeling blessed once again.  So, can't beat that for seeing out the old year and sleeping through the ushering in of a new one.  Blessings to you, too.

1 comment:

  1. Different color lenses give different levels of protection from the UV rays of the sun. For example, amber and brown do a better job of absorbing the UV light. Treatment of clear lenses with anti-reflective coatings will protect the eyes from UV radiation. The best level of protection from UV rays is 100 per cent. The anti-reflective coating has an additional benefit of helping to protect the lenses from some surface scratches.

    sunglasses
    marketing sunglasses
    Crystal Custom
    Promotional Sunglasses
    Story Miami
    Logolenses

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...