Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Diary 12/3/12

We have had rain, rain, rain, with more due tonight and tomorrow.  I am ready for some snow.  I saw it on the mountains today, and it looked so pretty. I want some of that action.  But no, I am saving my snow wishes for later, when the children who really appreciate the stuff are out of school.  Like around Christmas, I am thinking.  Then I think of people traveling, and I don't want treacherous snowfall.  It is difficult to judge when to do the snow dance and for how long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...