Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Diary 12/26/12


Maybe they are not going to be great for hiking, but they are made for cold, wet, mud, and snow.  Thank you for my new Boggs! I hiked up to take a picture of this bull elk's bed.  He must have been feeling mighty frisky, stabbing his horns in the dirt and flinging it about.  Five of his harem cows slept uphill, but their beds were polite ovals.  The heat of their bodies melts out the snow from beneath them, so they are easy to spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...