Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Diary 8/25/13

Winding down from all the action around here. Hugo, our last wwoofer leaves in the morning to head back to France. The relatives have headed home. Their camping trip in our orchard went well until the almost 1/2 inch of rain fell on them this morning.  Garden Girl has gone back to her other family members, and in another day it will be unusually quiet around here. I am looking forward to a slower pace, canning tomatoes, and do some serious housecleaning. It feels like the end of summer even if there are a few more weeks.


1 comment:

  1. It feels like the end of summer here too..and it's been cloudy and rainy for the past week or 2. My parents tomatoes stopped turned red :/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...