Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

8/14/13

Still working on apples, but slowing down on eating apple pies. The next ones will go in the freezer for a special treat this winter. Meanwhile, weeding and cleaning the edges of the garden for garden club visit next week. Have another shed to clean around. First round  of corn is ready, so will freeze some soon, and tomatoes are starting to stack up. First salsa tomorrow! YUM! Smokier today than it has been. Hot, dry, and kinda yucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...