Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Diary 8/11/13

I am not sure what I was thinking when I decided to have four woofers here at the same time. I know I was thinking they would pick raspberries, but actually the raspberries are between crops, so that isn't gonna keep them busy. The smoke is slowly dissipating which is good, but now to work these four young, strong, and enthusiastic visitors! So tomorrow we start on a big clean-up campaign at the well house in the garden where some sort of animal vs. animal event happened this spring. Hopefully there isn't anything dead inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...