Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Diary 8/12/13

Busy cleaning areas around the greenhouses today. Tackled the well house where some animal was living for a time. It is going to be usable for storage again instead of a crazy mess. Picked a bucket of apples, probably a peck of apples at 3:30 today. Now, as I am going to bed we have a couple quarts of applesauce made, two pies, one of which we ate, and four trays of dried apples! We will pick again tomorrow and repeat the process some degree. That will take four days for the one tree at that rate and the tree next to it is almost ready. Not to mention the plums...oh, and blackberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...