Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Diary 8/20/13

Took a day trip to the redwoods with the wwoofers. The forest was as dry as it gets, but still beautiful. It was very quiet in the tall trees and of course cooler. Also went over to the coast, a wayside just above Smith River. I could have stayed forever~ Nice time to leave the hot and smoky air at home. We saw the smoke from three different fires on our way.


1 comment:

  1. The majestic redwoods. They can really put a person in their place.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...