Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Diary 8/17/13

So smoky this morning, I did not feel like we should be outside, so we worked on two more batches of jam. One we made with red raspberries only, and the other with red raspberries and two kinds of plums sauce. They are both very pretty and bound to taste pretty darn good! Finished drying some cherry plums I picked too early. I am worried about how it is all going to come at once without the wwoofers here to help. Ah well, I will do what I can. More tomatoes each day. Salsa round tomorrow. Went to check out huckleberries and found some, but may be the smallest berries I have ever picked.
Will try to find them in moister, shadier areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...