Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Diary 8/13/13

I know when I gave birth to my middle child 32 years ago, I never thought about this time of my life. I feel like I am looking into life with a new dimension, as if a fog has
lifted and things that were there all the time are now more obvious. If these words are vague, don't mind me. Just thinking about how getting older can be a good thing, if you choose to take notice instead of seeing age as a loss of what you had before. Anyway, we cleaned the blueberries area up and added sawdust. Looks so tidy. Sawdust on the pond area we cleaned gave it a defined preciseness also. Worked on plums and apples and have more to do tomorrow. Wwoofers made jam by themselves, so they really know they can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...