Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Diary 6/6/13

These sunny days have been delightful.  The yard is drying up some now and if we weed eat areas, they will be goners. It is too dry to come back until first fall rains.  Some berry bushes are trying to sneak in along the edges of the flower beds, while the flowers are doing well if not in full bloom yet.  Seems like quite a few plums have set and we have eaten a few cherries though I expect the birds to find them soon. The strawberries are finishing their first crop and blooming to make another. Lots of plans for the greenhouses tomorrow.  Garden Girl had gone for awhile and I look forward to accomplishing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...