Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Diary 6/10/13

Finished grouting the shower yesterday.  Can seal it on Wednesday.  Will get it caulked in the corners and bottom by then.  Trying to decide about walls.  I am now leaning towards drywall because it is so easy to clean in a bathroom.  Have to purchase greenboard if that is the way I decide to go.  Otherwise, have to hit my friend up for some redwood boards to finish the walls with.  Just not sure yet.  Garden is growing, but so are the weeds. Quite a few flowers starting to bloom. I have been mowing the edges and hope to get my son to weed eat out there later this week.  He attacked around the yard, and it looks much better.  Don't expect much rain, so that will be the final weed eat for this summer. Working on a small rock garden in the lower greenhouse using the alpine plants I bought and the rocks from my Arizona adventure.  It is going to look cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...