Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Diary 6/30/13

It was hot day. Not as hot as some parts of the west, but still pretty hot here. I did some weeding early, three of the five rows of corn that needed help. Then moved on to other activities. I did get quite a few things watered. It never was unbearably hot, so I think I am starting to get used to these temperatures which is good considering the fact that it is supposed to be hotter over the next two days. Then thunderstorms are in the prediction which at this point means fires. Oh dear~ The berries are coming on. We are able to pick more than we want to eat so I will start freezing them to make jam. These wild dewberries are delicious, a pain to pick, but delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...