Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Diary 6/26/13

Framed up the Romas that grew to 7 feet tall last year. Have a head start on them for now, but I still know I will be going higher. The greenhouses gt a makeover on Tuesday with Allen and I attacking the aisles and beds. Looks alot better. Still needs the finish weeding, the little guys that are trying to come up already. Lots of squash, cucumbers, and green beans soon. There are a handful of cherry tomatoes to pick tomorrow and then on to greater quantities soon. In fact, I have too many cherry tomato plants!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...