Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Diary 6/29/13

Up early

loading the logs onto trailer and dump truck to take to the mill. There they will turn into 12'x12' or 10'x10' uprights and horizon pieces for the initial H framing to begin the building. From here on out the hope is to take logs down and bring "cants" back. Just depends on how busy the miller is and how hot it really gets over the next few weeks. At some point a higher restriction level for fires will kick in and that will limit when milling can occur. No big deadline, so it is all progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...