Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Diary 6/13/13

You know how a small task can turn into a giant project? That happened to me this morning.  I spotted some mouse debris in a drawer. I set a trap in there for last night, but did not catch anyone. So, I pulled everything out of the drawer this morning. Then I pulled that drawer out of the cabinet. I could not see any poop in the next drawer down, but I pulled that one, too, and the next one. I took everything out of those drawers. They were jammed full of loose baggies, four rolls of tin foil, hundreds of old dry rubber bands, plastic spoons that escaped their box, birthday balloons, and twist 'ems galore. After pulling those drawers all the way out, I saw where a  mouse could squeeze into the cabinet, so spray foam went in there. Luckily I just bought a can or all this cleaning would have been on hold. So while I had those three drawers empty and clean, I might as well put new drawer liner in. So, phew! All done, back together and mouse free. Now, how about under the sink and under the stairs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...