Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Diary 3/28/13

This will be the last of the AZ photos as it is time to start looking at all the green around here.  Desert vistas are expansive and beautiful in their starkness, but the verdant display of spring in the Pacific Northwest is hard to beat. Planted the sprouted tomato seeds into 4 packs and will start some more in the morning as I was nicely frugal with the first sprouting. To think we used to grow over 1500 tomato plants!
Cheryl's sun room

More sun room

The view from the sunroom, the baby peccaries, baby piggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...