Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Diary 3/18/13

Busy weekend with all the nice weather! We received 7 loads of base rock for the shop area on Friday.  That was pressed into the dirt there and crushed in place by tractor and excavator. Two more loads of base rock due today and then a double load of gravel for filling in and leveling where the concrete is going.  Meanwhile, the topsoil was removed and hauled to the garden beds in the yard.  No sense covering good dirt with rock!  So there is plenty of raking to do and the yard is going to be lovely for upcoming egg hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...