Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Diary 3/14/13

Great day in town for me.  Accomplished so many different things in one day from taxes, to seeing a dear friend, to shopping for groceries, printing the 4th edition of my book, and getting donations for the Wildflower Show.  It seemed like everyone in town was in a good mood and smiling.  So nice.  Yesterday, Garden Girl and I went to the creek for the first time this year.  The water flow can change the layout down there dramatically.  This year we gained back some of the sand we used to have on our"beach".  We cleaned out some of the brush last summer and piled some rocks that may or may not have helped.  At any rate, it was a pleasant surprise to have more new sand to play with instead of less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...