Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Diary 3/19/13

More base rock and then a double load of gravel.  The dump truck driver was such a proficient spreader, he made the loads of rock go so far! He was quite the artist with how he made the gravel come out of the back of the truck evenly as if painting it onto the road.  Amazing!  We gave him a jar of raspberry jam as a tip for an impressive job. I am heading out on another adventure and not sure if I will be able to blog or if I can blog, add pictures, but we will see.  Meanwhile I will draft a couple posts I can put up while I am away.  Happy trails to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...