Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Diary 3/26/13

Working on Wildflower Show which will be held May 4th and 5th.  Getting donations, working on layout, and where everyone will set up.  Last minute collection of plants for plant sale and wildflowers will be the crazy time.Lots of folks stepping up to help, so that's good, but really I didn't want to do this...Planted some first tomato seeds in paper towels this morning.  They will sprout on top of the freezer where it stays warm and then go into four pack planters. Some for us, but not as many as ever, some for a few friends, and the rest for the wildflower plant sale. Now, for some more Arizona photos, only a couple more times, I promise.
 These are the petroglyphs that we hiked to above Patagonia Lake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...