Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Diary 3/10/13

Such nice weather and more to come.  I cleaned a couple beds in the greenhouse and cleaned up half of the peonies. Divided and planted clumps of day lilies in gallons for the Wildflower Show thanks to my daughter's yard remodel. Will try to get to the beds the bull disturbed which need turning and raking and watering to get them in shape for some beans and eventually squash and tomatoes.  Have branches to haul for a fire and debris to go to the new compost pile.  Hoping Tractor Guy's back is feeling better tomorrow. We let our neighbor take another load of old appliances and miscellaneous scrap metal off today.  I love to see the mess go.  It worries me when it piles up around here. Some stuff has value, but most of what left today only has value by the ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...