Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Diary 11/27/12

Kitty yoga on one of the last sunny days for awhile.
Warm wind and dark clouds coming in for the first of three strong storms headed our way.  I will get some town shopping done this morning and then hunker down doing crafts and decorating for the next few days.  Cats are outside feeling frisky in the excited ions of the low pressure.   These storms should certainly knock down the rest of the leaves which have hung in there on the trees way past what used to be usual. Glad the trees in the yard are so well trimmed by Monkey Man.  Maybe our power will hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...