Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Diary 11/14/12

I am lucky to live in the foothills of the Cascade Range at an altitude of almost 2000 feet, so it was sunny here today.  In the valley, they were not so lucky and stayed in the cold fog most of the day.  The inversion will last until the weather changes which is only a day away, so they won't have to deal with it for long.  It can be depressing to not see the sun for weeks on end as can occur this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...