Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Diary 11/11/12

Well, it didn't freeze as hard as they predicted.  I think we had an inversion where the temperatures in the valley were lower than they were up at higher elevations.  So, though I thought this might be the last picking of tomatoes and peppers, I don't think it will be, now.  Meanwhile there is a basket of strawberries every other day and a mouthful of raspberries on the vagrant plants that have stolen there way into the greenhouse under the side. I am a lucky woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...