Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Home from Bend and a wonderful break with good old friends and some newly made.  There is a changing of the guard going on around here.  Katie, who has been here for almost a month, is leaving us for another farm in California. In the meantime, two visitors from Munich, Germany are arriving in the morning to help for two or three weeks.  On Friday, Megan came to stay for a longer term of the entire season.  So, I will keep planting and hoping for successful crops as I seem to have a great crew helping with maintaining them.  Best wishes for Katie to find a farm even more fun than ours(not bloody likely, ha-ha).  At least she takes away with her the sighting of a cougar one day and an elk the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...