Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Diary 6/26/12

Worked on a framework for the Roma tomatoes. They were starting to tumble out of their bed.  The bulk of the tomatoes are on the cattle panel arches.  I don't have to build as many frameworks as I used to, so there is plenty of spare parts to be found to build whatever is needed.  Did some weeding and enjoyed the fact that for the first time in days, the sun came out.  Not to complain because we had by far the best weather in the nation. My heart goes out to those dealing with floods and fires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...