Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Diary 6/20/12

The figs are coming!
Good-bye to Spring and hello to Summer.  89 degrees tomorrow and then boom,70 on Friday.  That is challenging for plants.  I hope the clouds expected with the cooler temps help keep it warmer at night.  Last night it was 42, 39 the night before. Not exactly tomato ripening or even growing nights.  Lots of produce coming "down the pike", but a bit of a lull, except for snow peas, so gonna take a couple weeks off of most of the bags and let things catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...