Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Diary 6/2/12

We are off to Bend for a friend's retirement party.  My husband was her first physical therapy patient and now she is retiring!  He was much improved by her exercises and kind ways, and we in turn gained  lifelong friends. Amazing how things go.  Out of a bad situation some really good things can arrive sometimes. These folks have an amazing view of Three Ssisters mountains from their home.  I'll take pictures...Cucumbers are just about ready and they are the next headliners.  The strawberries are really producing also, so the bags have some new items in the next weeks.  The tomatoes are all blooming and I have been so busy, I haven't checked for tomatoes set on the plants, yet.  I am sure their are some there to see. Have a great weekend.  I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...