Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Diary 6/28/12

My brother is here and it is nice to visit with him.  More folks due Saturday and then eventually 28 relatives.  The weather has been cool and kind to the yard today after the attack of mowers and weedeaters yesterday. Now it is supposed to get warmer by the middle of next week or the 3rd and 4th.  That would be nice because now it is raining and I have convinced several of the relatives (with their children) to try tenting for the first time :). Hmmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...