Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Diary 6/7/12

Swallow penthouse
I had such a group of helpers yesterday!  We planted melons, squash, and cabbages.  Tomatoes were tied up and asparagus was totally, I mean totally, weeded.  Impressive.  Delivered bags and toured the Butte Creek Mill. Rainy today, so most of the action for the garden was inside the greenhouses.  The fire from cleaning up the cabin continues and some of the old vehicles around the edges here were moved.  This having a reunion is a good thing to accomplish these sort of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...