Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Diary 6/17/12

Happy Father's Day to dads everywhere.  We did not have the traditional BBQ today, and my husband didn't even get to go fishing.  Instead we spent the day cleaning up around the farm house for a reunion in a couple weeks. It seemed more like Mother's Day as I was the one who hates the piles. Thank you to those who helped.  I really really appreciate it for the reunion and in general for the view.  Hooray!! I raised a family of gardeners!  Here's a third generation one now, so proud of his first zucchinis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...