Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Diary 6/11/12


Yesterday we went as far as the snow would let us go up on the mountain. Both directions we were impeded by snow.  At the first place I was thinking, hmmm, snow just leaving, trilliums blooming... seems almost like there would be morel mushrooms here. Then when we went to the second place, my husband found one and the hunt began.  The visiting helpers had so much fun looking and finding some wild mushrooms, we didn't get home from our drive until late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...