Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Diary 9/9/11

One of our last hot days, I think.  Tomorrow may be the very last.  I am ready for the break.  I have many baby plants to transplant, but didn't dare while it has been so hot and dry.  11 bags full of goodies today.  Everyone received Shiro plums and corn, the two new treats, along with tomatoes(giant Super Tasty slicers), SunGold cherry toms, red and yellow onions, a couple of Russet potatoes, a giant sweet pepper, and either carrots, a cantaloupe or salad mix.  Canning tomato sauce, freezing corn, making pickles, and drying figs and plums tomorrow.  Better get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...