Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Diary 9/6//11

We ate our first ear of corn today.  That is just over three weeks later than usual.  What a year.  It is super hot and sooo dry out there that I think if you spit wrong, you could start a fire. Good harvesting in the early morning, but by 11 it is too hot to do much.  Have some weeding to do, but when?  I am getting out there earlier tomorrow morning that is for sure.  Then grand daughter tomorrow afternoon.  Last visit before she moves 300 miles away :( .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...