Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Diary 9/30/11

It's my birthday.  The big 6 0.  Sounds worse than it feels, but OK, it is old.  Supposed to be 10 degrees cooler tomorrow.  I have many baby plants to transplant.  Some will be fall crops, some will not be ready until spring.  Either way, they need new homes and tomorrow might just be the day they get them. Going to pick as many of the raspberries as I can with the help of a friend tomorrow also-before the rain on Monday.  Hope to make some red raspberry jam, a big favorite around here. Fall crocus popped up a couple days ago.  It is always a nice surprise.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...