Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Diary 9/28/11

Egads!!! The weather is predicted to make a big change next week.  I narrowed down my Wed. delivery for next week and I can see I better lay a few customers off next Friday. I have a few things stored to sell, but I would like to be adding other produce from the greenhouses to the bags; something other than winter squash! There are onions that are not going to finish in time.  The cool spring robbed them of two weeks.  Not sure what is on the other side of this rain event, but hopefully a blue sky or cloudy day or two so that I can pick more berries! Off to pick huckleberries tomorrow. Last chance for that one maybe. A drive to a new place sounds relaxing-even if there are a million things I could be doing; raspberries in the garden and blackberries in the yard, for instance. One literally can't do it all at this point in the harvest, but that's a good thing-Martha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...