Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Diary 9/16/11

Open Range Sucks! There was at least two more pickings in this corn patch that the open range cattle ate.  Next year, I will have a smaller garden and it will be inside a fence.  The migration of the black-tailed deer has changed, and they have been staying with us through the summer. That is something they never did before.  That and this cow situation have taught me my mistake again.  I must fence my garden. I am resolved to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...